Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm a b-girl, s'all that I am, gonna step up to the party with a fireproof plan.


I've had a request to make my blog accessible by a feed. I haven't done this before but think I might have sorted it. I'm using Firefox and and can see the blue RSS symbol in the address bar. If using internet explorer, the RSS symbol on the toolbar should now be lit up in orange. Good luck. If you know a better way to set this up, I'm all ears.

Had an offer to have my hair cut, in my very own house, accompanied by a few drinks. Trific.

(Listen to: Zion I - any album, they're all amazing)

Here's a pic of a rainbow plunging straight through the roof into my bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. RSS feed sorted, that's great, I've subscribed now. I couldn't agree more about Zion-i they are so amazing and it was you that introduced me to them many moons ago so thanks very much. While I'm on here I have to say that Leftism is such an important record for me...a real turning point in my musical journey. Recently I've been listening to it while I turbotrain but in the past I've listened to it so much that I feel like it's actally a part of my body now.

    ReplyDelete